The Good Shepherd

The Good Shepherd
"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine." John 10:14

Friday, November 29, 2013

First thing that people should know about me:
I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I am here in Portland, Oregon, a part of the Washington, Vancouver Mission (long story about how that came to be!) sharing my testimony of the things that I have come to be true for myself, about Jesus Christ's Gospel.
I work specifically with the deaf, so hence, I speak ASL. (Best language ever!) I myself am hard of hearing, and have been my entire life. I grew up in a VERY hearing world, but I've always treasured that part of my life. Coming out here on my mission, I've learned SO MUCH about another world that I've always wanted to be a part of. I love the deaf world. :)
Second thing that people should know about me:
I like to make up words. Hence:
SHA-BAM: awesome epiphany. Which, as a missionary, you have a lot of these!
My purpose of this blog is to share some of my personal thoughts and experiences from things that I studied and experienced while serving in the Washington, Vancouver Mission. I hope that the things that I learn will help someone out there.
I know that this Gospel is true. And it's the greatest thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment